Instructions for use
It’s essential to replace the Braun ThermoScan® lens filter on the temperature sensor every time you measure the temperature. Such disposable lens filters enable hygienic use without the need for cleaning or disinfecting the sensor, virtually eliminating cross contamination. They also ensure that no dirt or ear wax build up and clog the sensor window which leads then to inaccurate reading.
- Latex free (Improved safety).
- Bisphenol A (BPA) free (Improved safety).
- 40 lens filters per box.
These lens filters can be used with all Braun ThermoScan® IRT ear thermometers models, designed to fit the Braun range, giving total accuracy, unlike generic products which prevent the temperature sensor from working properly. So, look for the Braun logo on each filter to guarantee taking the most accurate results.
How to use ?
- Before each measurement, place a new lens cover on the thermometer tip
- Measure the temperature with the lens cover on the thermometer tip
- Discard the used lens filter after each measurement via pressing on the button found below the thermometer tip.
|Country of Manufacture|
We also recommend
Regular Price: 27.50KWD
Special Price 16.50KWD