Sissel Sit Special 2 in 1 Angled Seat Cushion relieving Sacrum and Coccyx
How does it work?
1. The angled tilt position
The angled cushion slightly tilts the pelvis forward. It helps to maintain good posture and help in reducing back pain by
- Maintaining a correct lumber curve and proper alignment of the spinal column.
- Stimulating body balance while sitting keeping lower back muscles actively engaged.
- Distributing the weight to reduce the pressure on the back.
2. Removable visco-elastic opening
The cushion also has the advantage of a removable opening to relieve Sacrum and Coccyx
3. Two Anatomical Depressions
The two side depression gives a comfortable sitting experience making the cushion ideal after injuries and operations
How to use?
- Used for intermittent periods during sitting and not continuously
- Can be used on any seat.
- Will not slide with long sitting periods.
High-quality polyurethane foam
- Uses the viscose elastic special foam to balance pressure
- Comes with velours cover (100% polyester), washable at 40° C
size: approx. 43 x 40 x 9 cm
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|
|Material||polyurethane foam for perfect pressure distribution, terry cover (80% cotton/20% polyester)|
|Product Dimensions||45 cm (outer) and 15 cm (inner)|
We also recommend