How to wash it ?
The mask can be hand washed by just using Soap and warm water, however this will not extend the life of the filters as the pollution will be locked into them. As the whole mask is the filter, when past its useful life a new mask is needed. Please do not machine wash or dry the mask.
Who should use it ?
- You are at risk of respiratory diseases.
- You are living in or travelling to areas crowded with people or areas with high air pollution or smoke levels.
How it works ?
- The basic layer: to filter dust.
- Three-Ply Micro particulate filter: to block particulate polution.
- Military Grade Carbon filter: its material comprised of a series of activated carbon filaments, each about 2,000 nanometres in diameter. The pores in each filament are 25 times smaller than those in standard carbon materials. This means that bacteria and viruses are drawn to the surface from further away.
|Country of Manufacture|