Beurer - Heart rate monitor with chest strap - PM 62 3 in 1
- Analog transmission.
- Accurate measurement of the heart rate – ECG
- Individual alarm and training zone.
- Training zone, time is below/within/above it.
- Average heart rate (AVG) and Maximum heart rate (MAX).
- Measuring your consumption of calories in kcal
- Measuring your consumption of fat in g/oz.
- The case is made of stainless steel.
- Personal test.
- Automatic suggestion for training zone
- Calculates and interprets your level of fitness (1-5)
- Basal Metabolic rate (BMR) in kcal.
- Active Metabolic rate (AMR) in kcal.
- Maximum oxygen vital capacity (VO2 max).
- Stopwatch, time and alarm.
- A calendar is until 2099, date, day of the week.
- Measuring the average heart rate in each lap up to 50 laps.
- The display is illuminated.
- Flexible tension belt attached to a skin-friendly chest strap.
- The LED Display warns you are above or below your own training zone, turning red as it’s green when you are in your training zone.
- A software and cable are available separately, for PC interface.
- Can be used while swimming (resisting water for 30m).
- With a storage box.
- 2 x 3V CR 2032 batteries.
- Bicycle mounting bracket.
- CE “European Conformity”.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Compatible Platforms||Mac, Windows|
|Training Zones||Analog - Individual Training, Range Alarm, Time in Zone|
|Average Heart Rate||Yes|
|Max. Heart Rate||Yes|
|Calorie Consumption (Kcal)||Yes|
|Fat Burning (g / oz)||Yes|
|Personal Fitness Test||Yes|
|Water Safe||Swimming 30 meters|
|Day / Weekdays||Yes / Yes|
|Date and Time||Yes|
|Bicycle Mounting Bracket||Yes|