Tonus Crossed Lumbar Spine Fixation Belt 012-01
Elastic Belt Supporting Lumber Spine Reinforced with Plastic Inserts and Elastic Strap
- Velcro Fasteners: For more support and adjusted fit.
- Reinforcing plastic inserts (splints): Designed to add more retention of vertebrae and prevent the belt from “rolling up”.
- Spondylosis or osteochondrosis with manifestations of instability, radiculitis and/or neuralgia
- To reduce the period of rehabilitation after injuries and surgeries in the lumbosacral spine.
- For prophylaxis to take care of your spine during heavy physical work, as well as sports.
Composition: polyester 66%, latex 34%.
|Country of Manufacture||Latvia|
|Injury Type||Neuralgia , Osteochondrosis , Post Surgery , Post-traumatic , Radiculitis , Spondylodesis, spondylolisthesis|